NURSING LIFE CENTER
The School of Nursing offers a Bachelor of Nursing program, which is taught over a period of 4 years with a total hours of 120 credits. GLU has an extensive network of partner universities globally in an international nursing licensed programs. GLU’s graduates are better prepared in terms of their values, morals and care for their patients as we strive to emphasize internationalization, leadership skills and authentic leadership for our students, faculty and stakeholders. GLU has managed to create an extensive network of nursing professionals through its affiliated, Nursing Life NGO.
GLU’s School of Nursing conducts a variety of executive education and short-term customized training for nurses, healthcare administrators and thousands of nurses around the world. GLU has developed 1+3, 2+2 joint degree programs with top universities in the United States, South Korea, Taiwan and Australia.
Bachelor Of Nursing (1 Year Program, Part-Time)
- Surenkhai T., Professor of Nursing
- Oyunchimeg Ch., Professor of Nursing
- Oyungerel S., Professor of Nursing
- Otgonbyamba B., Professor of Nursing
- Uranchimeg Z., Professor of Nursing for Elderly
- Baigal Kh., Professor of Nursing
- Sarantuya L., Professor of Nursing
- Gan-Ochir L., Professor of Nursing