Requirements for Applicants
The applicant must:
- Have completed secondary school for undergraduate admission and at least bachelor degree for graduate admission
- Passed the University Entrance General Test with at least 410 overall band score for local students.
- Obtained sufficient English language proficiency to succeed in our classes
- Have their desired goals in mind, the ability to study hard, be a hardworking and patient individual
- Be straightforward, friendly and co-operative, with high moral standards, and a well- balanced character
- Follow GLU’s practices and rules.
- Have financial proof they can pay their tuition
English Language Proficiency
At GLU, senior level subjects are taught in English and the English language is taught intensively within the first two years of the curriculum. It is therefore necessary that a student who wants to enroll in GLU has the skills necessary for writing, reading and speaking in English.
Both domestic and international students are welcome to apply for admission and an English proficiency test will be given to assess the current level of English of the applicant and will be placed into the appropriate level of ESL class.
Occasionally, English speaking visiting professors teach classes at GLU and then students both domestic and international are recommended to possess a strong skill of English to succeed in the classroom.
How to apply
The procedure to enroll in GLU is different for domestic and international students.
Required documentations for Domestic Students:
- Civil passport for local students, Foreign Passport for International Students
- Enrollment application
- Certified National Examination mark sheet (local students)
- High School Diploma
- Two reference letters (academic, professional)
- A 450-500 word essay titled: “My goal to study at GLU: How GLU can help you to fulfill your dreams and purpose in life” in Mongolian language (local students) and English (international students)
- Two passport size photographs
An applicant who wants to enroll in GLU’s fall semester must submit these documents by June 19th.
The GLU’s acceptance committee will review the application and make its decision.
Required documents for International Students:
- A 450-500 word essay titled: “My goal to study at GLU: How GLU can help you to fulfill your dreams and purpose in life”
- Two copies of photo size 3X4
- Two high school or college transcripts approved by a notary
- Reference letter from a teacher at their school
- Certified transcripts of standardized English test scores (TOEFL /iBT/ IELTS), and external examination results if applicable.
- Physical exam /HIV/
- Financial proof that tuition can be paid.
- A notarized copy of their Passport
Any international applicant who wants to enroll in GLU has to send the above mentioned documents to our e-mail or street address.
The Global Leadership University warmly welcomes students from other universities who want to develop their leadership skills, further their career objectives or plan on studying abroad. We do not discriminate on the basis of country, religion, ethnicity or sexual orientation.
If you decide to transfer to GLU, we will match your previous program with our current program and strive to transfer as much as of your credit courses to make your transfer as smooth as possible. You will be required to take the TOEFL test if you wish to continue into our joint degree or exchange programs abroad.